Tuesday, September 27, 2005

'Nother Bummer

Some old friends of mine are not doing the thing they do best together anymore. Whatever has passed between all of us I hope that you know that I wish y'all more joy than I can think of or write in any song or on any blog. I hope that time fixes up whatever pain you still have. I hope that the rest of your lives are productive and full. I hope you share the things you have and that you are. I hope to see you all again and talk like friends.

I hope that you know that the news of your parting was giant and sad to me. However I've felt at any time in our histories, my anger has never eclipsed my love for everyone of you.

3 comments:

Rae Ann said...

That's sad. I hope everything is okay.

panthergirl said...

OH.... I'm sorry to hear that, if it's what I think it is. You've had too many bummer-moments, Kev. You need some good stuff. Here's hoping that good stuff is wending its way to you... xoxox m.

davidhunor35418827 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!