Sunday, September 11, 2005

(Repost) Looking for Input


I need suggestions. Small Shiny Things is going through some growing pains. I guess not pain yet, but I do anticipate some. We're gonna get all plugged in for shits and giggles. The idea is to be able to do that, too. What I want is anyone's ideas on what songs you would like to hear a band (this one) play.

Any other (sincere or at least funny) ideas will be thoughtfully considered before being summarily rejected.

We'll still do what we do, but change is good.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

At any rate, I figured if any one of y'all is gonna come listen it seems fair that you have some input.

16 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I hate that you're too far away for me to come hear and see you play, but I think you should do a cover of Big Balls by ACDC.

Kevin said...

That's funny.

The Rudder said...

How about "Push It" by Salt N' Pepa?

Kevin said...

that, too

F.W. Vulcan said...

How 'bout the battle of New Orleans?







What? Too soon?

Rae Ann said...

I hope that made you smile!

A smart, classy hillbilly said...

"Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" and "Fat Bottom Girls" would be spectacular. And let us not forget George Michael's "Faith." If you played that, I would ask you to marry me -- and if I were a homosexual and gay marriage was legal in Illinois. Just play the damn song.

christophermartinez7386 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

A smart, classy hillbilly said...

How about a stirring bluegrass rendition of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven?" I always thought that would be rather interesting. It fits. Might make you millions to boot.

Tom said...

How about 'the flight of the valkyrie'? failing that, I'd like to hear the 'banana splits' theme song

The Rudder said...

Another serious thought. How about Blue Merle?

Umgawa said...

I think that "Float On" by Modest Mouse would make for an interesting time. It's not necessarily reliant on drums, and it's a song that sounds bizarrely like The Cure. Anyway, as far as I can break it down, it's pretty much F# A#m F# D#m through the whole song.

F.W. Vulcan said...

how 'bout poor tom or battle of evermore or something like that?

tom said...

'and it stoned me' by van morrison

Weedlet said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about ACDC these days. I have just started my Latest ACDC News blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue