Sunday, December 17, 2006

The revolution will not be televised.

In about a half hour our album begins. I'm excited, but not looking forward to it in any traditional sense of that phrase. I'll be chronicalling the progress here and I expect to be honest and naked about it. I hgope not to piss anyone off, but if I do, I do and I still want the story of this out.

I anticipate some struggles and some fighting and something wonderful at the end. I'm prouder of where we're at than I've ever been with any project I've been involved in. I have more hope for this than I've ever had. And more worry. And I'll keep you in the loop.

So, I've recorded before, but this is a first for me.

Something I hope to end up proud of and an honest recording of who five people were at one point in their lives.

KT

1 comment:

Gail said...

I will document via camera also...
(if so desired)