Tuesday, November 13, 2007

prologue.

Hey all.

I don't want this to be some big dramatic thing-they always end up feeling like crying into the ocean-but I thought it only fair to say with no fanfare or flair that we're taking a break. A big one or a small one I can't guess.

I don't want to say more because I don't really know more, but if you read this I figure you care a little and you'd want to know that we don't know what's next, but we're gonna find it.

RD says he's sorry. He's late and didn't mean it. Jay says he's sorry and if he's not here right now you can be mad at him. Chris says he's sorry, but he can't go on and his face is a little red. I'm sorry, I'm an asshole. Matt says I'm sorry and I'm an asshole, too.

No sadness, guys. We never sink. We'll see you soon. Somehow we'll get some music to you.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hey Kevin, remember me?

My blog is private now because of ex issues, if you want to be added to the list email me.

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.